Service of Civil Documents
- Regular business hours for service of civil documents: 6 a.m.- 4 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- For more information, call 703-246-3227, press 3. The TTY number for hearing impaired is 711.
- Executing eviction orders
- Sheriff's sale of seized vehicles
- Executing court ordered levies: This action requires the Sheriff’s Office to affect the plaintiff’s legal claim (judgment) upon specific property of the defendant in preparation for future sale if the judgment has not been satisfied by the defendant prior to the scheduled sale date.
Fees for Sheriff's Office services
The Sheriff's Office civil enforcement office is located in the Fairfax County Courthouse, to the left of the main information desk. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Friday.