Strategic Plan Outreach
To craft its economic success plan, Fairfax County received feedback from more than 250 members of the community, including business, community, and civic leaders, local chambers of commerce, area colleges and universities, and local residents.
Below are full summaries from stakeholder outreach sessions conducted in June and October 2014.
Summaries for four preliminary outreach sessions in June 2014:
- Summary of the Top 15 Priorities from all Sessions
- June 25 Morning Session
- June 25 Afternoon Session
- June 26 Morning Session
- June 26 Afternoon Session
Summaries for outreach sessions in October 2014 when proposed action items were presented:
- October 8 Sesssion at the Government Center
- October 20 Session in Lorton
- October 28 Session in Falls Church
- October 29 Session in Herndon
Community feedback is invaluable to create an environment conducive to continued economic success.