Tysons Annual Report
The 2015 Report to Board of Supervisors on Tysons is now available.
The 2015 Report to the Board of Supervisors on Tysons provides monitoring data and updates on the progress of implementing the vision for Tysons contained in the Comprehensive Plan for Tysons, approved by the Board of Supervisors on June 22, 2010. The report covers activity related to Tysons from the Plan adoption in June 2010 through September 2015.
Highlights of major accomplishments during the past year include:
- Delivery of three new buildings
- Approval of three major rezoning applications
- Review of the Silver Line Metro Rail ridership
- Completion of the Tysons Park System Concept Plan
- Delivery of the first new athletic fields as well as two large public gathering spaces
Updates on public facilities proferred and delivered in Tysons
Questions on the 2015 Report, or requests for a printed copy, should be submitted to email@example.com