Tysons Annual Report
The Tysons 2015-2016 Progress Report on the Implementation of the Comprehensive Plan is now available.
The 2015-2016 Progress Report provides monitoring data and updates on the progress of implementing the vision for Tysons contained in the Comprehensive Plan for Tysons, approved by the Board of Supervisors on June 22, 2010. The report covers activity related to Tysons from the Plan adoption in June 2010 through September 2016.
Highlights of major accomplishments during the past year include:
- Delivery of six new buildings
- Approval of five major rezoning applications
- Review of the Silver Line Metro Rail ridership and other modes of transportation
- Implementation progress on the Grid of Streets
- Delivery of two new urban pocket parks and Westgate Elementary School field upgrade
Updates on public facilities proferred and delivered in Tysons
Questions on the 2016 Report, or requests for a printed copy, should be submitted to email@example.com