Tysons Annual Report
The 2012 Report to Board of Supervisors on Tysons Corner is now available.
The 2012 Report to the Board of Supervisors on Tysons Corner builds upon
the 2011 report and provides monitoring data and updates on the progress
of implementing the vision for Tysons contained in the Comprehensive Plan for Tysons,
approved by the Board of Supervisors on June 22, 2010. The covers
activity related to Tysons from the Plan adoption in June, 2010 through
Highlights of major accomplishments during the past year, include:
- Approval of Metrorail station names along the Silver line,
- Major land use requests both approved and under evaluation, including the recently approved case at Capital One,
- Results of monitoring traffic within Tysons, including existing counts and progress towards completing a number of important transportation studies, such as the Consolidated Transportation Impact Analyses (CITAs), Dulles Toll Road Ramp, Jones Branch Connector, and the Tysons Metrorail Station Access Management Study (TMSAMS),
- Planning Commission recommendations on funding transportation improvements,
- Progress towards implementing Plan goals on stormwater design through development of the Tysons Corner Stormwater Toolkit,
- Approval of the of Tysons Urban Design Guidelines,
- Update on the status of each of the 20 Follow-On Motions adopted at the time of Plan approval.
Questions on the 2012 Report, or requests for a printed copy, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org