Transforming Tysons Open House
Monday, June 4, 2012
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Westbriar Elementary School (1741 Pine Valley Drive, Vienna)
On Monday, June 4 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., the public is invited to attend an open house to learn more about proposed development activity, ongoing transportation studies and public facility plans for Tysons.
County staff and developers who have submitted redevelopment applications will be on hand to answer questions. To encourage one-on-one discussion, the open house will feature table displays where attendees can learn more about specific topics. No formal presentations will be made, although open house participants will be officially introduced at 7:30 p.m.
Topics expected to be covered during the Open House include;
- Dulles Toll Road Ramp Study
- TMSAMS (Tysons Metrorail Station Access Management Study)
- Fairfax County Bicycle Master Plan
- Tysons Street Grid Analysis (Consolidated Transportation Impact Analyses)
- Tysons Circulator Study
- Jones Branch Connector Bridge Improvement
- Stormwater management goals
- Parks Planning
- Urban Design Guidelines adopted for Tysons
For more information or reasonable ADA accommodations, contact the Fairfax County Office of Community Revitalization at 703-324-9300, TTY 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org