Operational Analysis of Dulles Toll Road Ramps to Tysons
The purpose of this traffic analysis is to evaluate the traffic conditions and develop transportation related operational and improvement concepts for the Tysons Corner, Dulles Toll Road (DTR) Ramp Analysis project. It is intended to provide planning level insight into the potential future access and capacity needs into/out of the Tysons Corner area.
- Preferred Option 1 - Boone Boulevard, Greensboro Drive
- Preferred Option 2 - Urban Frontage Road
- Preferred Option 3 - Boone Boulevard
- Preferred Option 3 - Greensboro Drive
- Preferred Option 3 - Jones Branch Drive
- Road Sections Displays
- Citizen Meeting Comment Form
- Memo to the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors - Update on Operational and Feasibility Analysis of Dulles Toll Road Ramps into Tysons
Note: Documents are posted in PDF format, Adobe Reader software is required to view PDF files.