Firefox Accessibility Features
Magnifying Your Screen
You can adjust the size of text and images on the screen for better visibility.
- Press and hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard
At the same time as holding the CTRL key:
- press the # key to increase the size of the text and images or
- press the - key to decrease the size of the text and images
- Keep repeating Step 2 until you reach the desired size.
Adjusting Colors Used on Web Pages
To change the font and background colors:
- Select the Tools menu
- Select the Options key.
- Select the Content option
- Select the Colors button in the Options box.
- Choose your desired colors.
- Uncheck Allow pages to choose their own colors and make your selections.
- Select OK to confirm your changes
- Select OK to close the Options screen.
Choosing Font Styles
You can adjust the size of text and images.
- Select the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Content option, then under Fonts make your preferred selections.
Additional Accessibility Features
Additional accessibility features can be found by navigating to the Tools menu, then Options, then Advanced options. Use the Accessibility section to further customize the accessibility features.