Accessibility Features in Internet Explorer
Magnify Your Screen
You can adjust the size of text and images on the screen for better visibility
- Press and hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard
A the same time as holding the CTRL key:
- press the + key to increase the size of the text and images or
- press the - key to decrease the size of the text and images.
- Keep repeating Step 2 until you reach the desired size.
Adjusting Colors Used on Web Pages
You can adjust the size of text and images on the screen for better visibility.
Select the Tools menu then Internet Options.
- Select the Colors button.
Ensure the Use Windows colors check box is not selected.
- Choose your colors and select Ok to confirm your selection
- Click Ok on the Internet Options screen.
Choosing Font Styles
You can change the style and size for better visibility.
- Select the Tools menu then Internet Options.
- Select the Fonts button.
Make your preferred changes then click Ok.
- Select Ok to confirm your changes on the Internet Options screen.
Additional Accessibility Features
Additional accessibility features can be found by choosing Tools, Internet Options, then select the Accessibility button.
You can choose to ignore colors, font styles, font sizes, and style sheets.