Accessibility Features in Safari
Magnify Your Screen
You can adjust the size of text and images on the screen for better visibility
- Press and hold down the COMMAND key on your keyboard
A the same time as holding the COMMAND key:
- press the + key to increase the size of the text and images or
- press the - key to decrease the size of the text and images.
- Keep repeating Step 2 until you reach the desired size.
Adjusting Colors Used on Web Pages
To change the color scheme of a web page for easier reading:
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu.
- Select Appearances.
Make your preferred updates under the Standard font
Click OK on the Preferences screen to confirm your
Choosing Font Styles
You can change the style and size for better visibility.
- Select the Safari menu then Preferences.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Web Pages.
Make your preferred selections under the Universal Access
Select the Fonts and Encoding tab, then choose the fonts for your
- Select Ok to confirm your changes.