The following steps outline the registration process for Vendors that qualify as Bidders based on the following criteria:
Vendors that meet any of the following criteria are classified as Bidders:
- Do not have an active contract with Fairfax County Government (FCG) and/or Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS).
- Have not received a Purchase Order within the last two years.
- Have not received payment for services rendered to any entity of Fairfax County Government (FCG) and/or Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS).
Have not previously self-registered online.
Complete and submit the Bidder registration form.
Please have the following information available to complete the
- Legal Name of the Company [this name should be the name listed on your W-9 form]
- 9-digit Tax Identification Number (TIN) also known as Employer Identification Number OR Social Security Number
- Email address [required to complete Phase 2 of the registration process]
- Telephone Number
- Street name OR PO Box
- House number
- Postal Code [ZIP Code+4]
- Please have the following information available to complete the form:
- An email questionnaire will arrive within 5-10 minutes from the Fairfax Vendor Internet Portal Team. To avoid this email being filtered as Spam configure your email filter to allow domain names that end with "@fairfaxcounty.gov"
- Validate your email address by completing the online questionnaire.
Upon completing Phase 1, you will receive two additional emails
containing a link and temporary login credentials to complete Phase 2. At
that point, you may proceed to Phase 2
of the registration process. These additional emails require staff
approval and may take up to 1 business day to process.