This information pertains to vendors that qualify as Suppliers based on any of the criteria below. If you do not meet the criteria of a Supplier, please use the Bidder Registration Form.
- Have an active contract with Fairfax County Government (FCG) and/or Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS).
- Have received a Purchase Order within the last two years.
- Have received payment for services rendered to any entity of Fairfax County Government (FCG) and/or Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS).
- Complete the Supplier Request Form. Attach a W-9 form before submitting.
Allow up to 2 business days for the VIP Team to respond with
- If it is determined that you are a supplier as defined by the criteria above you will receive temporary login credentials via email. At that point you may proceed with Phase 2
- If it is determined that you are not a supplier as defined by the criteria above you will be directed to register as a bidder.
- Use the temporary login credentials received via email to proceed to the Administrator login page. Contact the Fairfax VIP Team if you have not received these after two business days.
- Create the Company Administrator by completing the Administrative User Registration Form.
The following information is required to complete Phase 2:
- Create a User Name [user names must begin with 9; do not use special characters (spaces, hyphens, etc.)]-Please record this information as it will be required for Phase 3.
Create a Password [this is a TEMPORARY PASSWORD]-Please record
this information as it will be required for Phase 3.
This password must contain a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 12
- 1 uppercase
- 1 lowercase
- 1 number
- This password must contain a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 12 characters, including:
- First and last name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Log on to the Fairfax Vendor Internet Portal (VIP). You will immediately be prompted to change your temporary password. Retain this new password for your records.
Within the portal, there is a navigation menu on the left side with
links to several instructional documents, labeled as TIP 1, TIP 2, etc.
These provide information on:
- Entering and updating company and administrator data
- Adding company NIGP product codes
- Adding and editing users
- Navigating the VIP