Your Community, You're Connected
To receive notifications about upcoming programs send your email address to email@example.com.
Watch Your Community, You're Connected: Association Meetings
What are some best practices for planning effective board meetings? When is it necessary for the association board to go into executive session? How does the board maintain order during the association board meeting? Tune to Fairfax County Government Channel 16 on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 7 pm for Your Community, You’re Connected: Association Meetings.
Michelle L. Thompson of the Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Branch; Brendan P. Bunn, Attorney with Chadwick, Washington, Moriarty, Elmore & Bunn; and John Tsitos, Vice President with Select Community Services will respond to your live calls and emails during the hour. To join the conversation, call 703-818-1445, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet, or post your questions on the Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Branch Facebook page using #FFXYCYC during the live program. (CC)
The first half of the program is dedicated to the topic of the evening. The second half of the program will be the COMMUNITY FORUM! This is your opportunity to ask questions about any topic related to homeowner or condominium association management or living. Our guests will respond to as many of your questions as possible.
Can’t join us for the live program? Email your questions ahead of time to email@example.com.
Channel 16 Schedule
- Monday at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday at 8 a.m.
YCYC Archived Shows:
- September 19, 2017 - YCYC: Association Insurance
- July 18, 2017 - YCYC: 2017 Virginia Legislative Review
- May 9, 2017 - YCYC: Reactivating Dormant Associations
- March 17, 2017 - YCYC: Association Communications
- January 17, 2017 - YCYC: Assessments, Penalties and Collections
- November 15, 2016 - YCYC: Association Conflicts of Interest
- September 27, 2016 - YCYC: Succesful Association Elections
- July 19, 2016 - YCYC: 2016 Legislative Review
- May 24, 2016 - YCYC: Architectural Covenants and Compliance
- March 29, 2016 - YCYC: People, Parking and Pets
- February 9, 2016 - YCYC: Successful Board Meetings – From Beginning to End
- November 10, 2015 - YCYC: Association Insurance: Asset & Liability Protection
- September 15, 2015 - YCYC: Financial Success
- May 5, 2015 - YCYC: The Anatomy of a Successful Community Association
- March 10, 2015 - YCYC: Fair Housing is Everyones’ Business