[Click the image for a printable calendar]
The Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board's Wellness, Health Promotion & Prevention team focuses on ways to strengthen our community’s emotional health and ability to handle challenges related to mental health concerns and substance misuse.
In January, we focus on ways to maintain your mental wellness by engaging in self-care, educating yourself about mental health, and staying active. Explore our calendar of suggestions and reach out to the prevention team for more information about the activities suggested.
- Track healthy habits, create a health routine, start a sleep diary, track your mood and more with the myStrength app (Click on ‘Sign Up’, and enter access code ‘CSBCommunity’).
- Sign up for a virtual Mental Health First Aid (contact us about personalized training sessions).
- REVIVE! opioid overdose reversal training
- Learn about the Fairfax Prevention Coalition.
- Find out about the Lock & Talk initiative.
- Connect with the This is Quitting program.
- Find out about volunteering with Fairfax County.
- Learn about the Reality Check program offered by Inova.
[Get a printable calendar.]
Contact for news media inquiries: Lisa Flowers, Communications Director, 571-474-5435 (cell) or 703-324-7006 (office).