It takes YOU to create a better Youth!
The Youth Council works through community initiatives to prevent and/or reduce substance abuse and improve the wellbeing of youth and their families in Fairfax County.
The vision of the Youth Council of Fairfax County is a community where youth grow up safe and drug free.
Why should YOU join the Youth Council?
- Create youth-directed prevention activities.
- Develop leadership and advocacy skills.
- Gain volunteer and service hours.
- Earn certificates for achievement and leadership.
- Be an active and helpful member of your community.
Get involved in important prevention and community awareness projects!
Have questions about getting involved with the Youth Council? Email us.
Get a printable Youth Council card.
Upcoming Youth Council meetings and events
Youth Council usually meets on the third Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Merrifield Center.