Dumping, Filling

Dumping, Filling

Find out where to go for information about dumping activities (legal or illegal) and land clearing or filling operations. To report hazardous materials leaks and spills, dial 911. To report illegal dumping, call the Heath Department at 703-246-2300, TTY 711. See also Hazardous Waste


Contact Fairfax County: Phone, Email or Twitter | Main Address: 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035
Technical Questions: Web Administrator

ADA Accessibility | Website Accessibility
Awards | FOIA | Mobile | Using this Site | Web Disclaimer & Privacy Policy | Get Adobe Reader
Official site of the County of Fairfax, Virginia, © Copyright 2015

Website Feedback Website Feedback    Globe with various flags representing Web site language translations   Language Translations

Alert Logo   New Website Coming Soon--Check Out a Preview!
Return to Graphic Version