Solid Waste Feedback Form

Before completing this form, please read about single stream collection of recyclables.

Please do not report a missed collection until late in the day. In many cases, crews are simply running behind schedule. If you have a private trash hauler , please contact them first. (If your hauler does not resolve the issue, you may contact the county at 703-324-5230, TTY 711). If the county collects your trash, please call 703-802-3322, TTY 711

If you would prefer to submit your feedback in writing, please complete this form.


Indicate if your feedback pertains to service provided by a private solid waste company or by Fairfax County. Please choose one of the following:

Service Provider   



Please include an email address so that we may respond to your feedback.



Contact Fairfax County: Phone, Email or Twitter | Main Address: 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035
Technical Questions: Web Administrator

ADA Accessibility | Website Accessibility
Awards | FOIA | Mobile | Using this Site | Web Disclaimer & Privacy Policy | Get Adobe Reader
Official site of the County of Fairfax, Virginia, © Copyright 2015

Website Feedback Website Feedback    Globe with various flags representing Web site language translations   Language Translations

Return to Graphic Version