On Election Day Polls Are Open From 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
To confirm that you are eligible to vote in this election, please visit the Virginia State Board of Elections website.
ON THE BALLOT
- Member Virginia Senate, 31st, 33rd and 35th Districts
- Member House of Delegates, 35th, 38th and 49th Districts
- Commonwealth's Attorney
- Chairman Board of Supervisors
- Member Board of Supervisors, Braddock District
- Member Board of Supervisors, Hunter Mill District
- Member Board of Supervisors, Lee District
- Member Board of Supervisors, Providence District
- March 28: Candidate Filing Deadline, 7:00 pm
- On or About April 26: Absentee Voting begins at the Office of Elections, 12000 Government Center Pkwy., Conference Rooms 2/3, Fairfax, VA
- May 20: Voter Registration Deadline. In-person: 5:00 pm, online: 11:59 pm
- June 4: Deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail, 5:00 pm
- June 8: Final day to vote absentee in-person, 5:00 pm
- June 11: Deadline to return your ballot to the Office of Elections, 7:00 pm
- Voter Photo ID Requirements
- Upcoming Voter Photo ID Opportunities
- What's on My Ballot? - TBA
- Candidate Contact Information - TBA
SAMPLE BALLOTS - (All ballots include English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Korean languages)
Registering to Vote in Virginia
Did you know that when you register to vote in Virginia, you DO NOT register to vote by party? Virginia is an Open Primary state which means that any registered voter in Virginia can vote in either a Democratic or Republican primary. When both parties are holding a primary election, you will be asked which primary you want to vote in when you check in to vote with your photo ID. Note, you may only vote in one primary.