Small business membership in the Green Business Partners program is free. To participate, a business simply must:
- Have a home office or lease a work space in Fairfax County.
- Maintain a business website, email address, and telephone number.
- Submit a completed application including:
- At least 5 sustainability actions in the areas of management and leadership, energy, waste, water, and transportation.
- At least 1 quantitative result, such as kilowatt hours of electricity saved or tons of cardboard recycled.
- Renew every other year. Participating businesses must update their snapshot once every two years to maintain a listing in the Small Green Business Directory.