Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Q6

6. How can I get transported from the hospital to my home by ambulance?

The Fire and Rescue Department provides emergency transports only, which means we do not provide non-emergency transports from hospitals to homes. If you are looking for non-emergency transportation from a hospital to a home, there are a number of private ambulance services which are available. These private companies are listed under "Ambulance Service" in the yellow pages.

Contact Fairfax County: Phone, Email or Twitter | Main Address: 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035
Technical Questions: Web Administrator

ADA Accessibility | Website Accessibility
Awards | FOIA | Mobile | Using this Site | Web Disclaimer & Privacy Policy | Get Adobe Reader
Official site of the County of Fairfax, Virginia, © Copyright 2015

Website Feedback Website Feedback    Globe with various flags representing Web site language translations   Language Translations

Return to Graphic Version