The Fairfax County General District Court Calendar has been updated starting in February 2020. Our SRP & Mental Health, Mental Health Only, and Veterans Treatment Dockets have had their schedules changed. See the end of this announcement for details.
In addition, in an effort to make our calendars more readable for everyone, we have split them out into Criminal, Traffic, and Civil calendars. Only the dates relevant to that type of case appear on each calendar.
Our most up-to-date calendar will always be available on our Calendars page. Starting today, the original "2020 Calendar" link will now bring you to a PDF document containing all three calendars, and we are adding separate PDFs for each calendar as well.
The schedule changes for 2020 are as follows:
- The SRP Violation & Mental Health Docket will be scheduled for the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month.
- This docket was previously scheduled for alternating Wednesdays. It will now be dedicated to these specific weeks of the month.
- The Veterans Treatment Docket will be scheduled for the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 8:30 AM in Circuit Court.
- This docket was previously scheduled for Thursdays at 2PM.
- The Mental Health Only Docket will be scheduled for the 5th Wednesday of each month with 5 Wednesdays (this year, that is April, July, September, and December).
- UPDATE 1/9/2020: A holiday closing was added on December 24, 2020.