Dec. 5, 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
Before the Meeting
review the draft
agenda until it is replaced by the
agenda and board package (revised)
Agenda, our newsletter with the summary of recent Board
actions and links to meeting agendas for the Board of Supervisors,
Board of Zoning Appeals and Planning Commission
- Review the draft legislative documents:
After the Meeting
final agenda and board package and the
Clerk to the Board's official meeting
listen to the Board of Supervisors
Highlights podcast or read the
- read the latest county news and social media posts on NewsCenter
photos of presentations and recognitions by the
Board of Supervisors
- Presentation photos are made available the afteroon of the meeting
Presentations text is provided here the day before the scheduled
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation and the National Center for Transit Research will recognize employers selected to receive a “Best Workplaces for Commuters” award.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will recognize:
- Rugby Virginia’s Middle School Boys Team for winning the Middle School National Invitational Rugby Tournament.
- The Langley School for its 75th anniversary.
- The 50th anniversary of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
- The 30th Anniversary of the Vienna Choral Society.
- Todd Lattimer for his contributions to Fairfax County.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will designate:
- December 4-8 as Inclusive Schools Week.