Oct. 24, 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
Before the Meeting
review the draft
agenda until it is replaced by the
agenda and board package (revised)
- read Weekly Agenda, our newsletter with the summary of recent Board actions and links to meeting agendas for the Board of Supervisors, Board of Zoning Appeals and Planning Commission
After the Meeting
final agenda and board package and the Clerk to the
Board's official meeting
listen to the Board of Supervisors
Highlights podcast or read the
- read the latest county news and social media posts on NewsCenter
photos of presentations and recognitions by the
Board of Supervisors
- Presentation photos are made available the afteroon of the meeting
Presentations text is provided here the day before the scheduled
Welcome of French Students
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will welcome students from Lycée Jean Rostand, Chantilly, France, to Fairfax County.
Capstone of the Year Award
The Capstone of the Year Award will be presented to Fairfax County for its Alternative Accountability Program.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will recognize:
- The George Mason University Mason Mappers for its work on the History Commission’s 275th anniversary Roadside Markers Map.
- Public Art Reston for its 10th anniversary.
- The Bahà’i community for its achievements and promoting the well-being of communities in Fairfax County.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will designate:
- November as American Indian Heritage Month.
- October as Cyber Security Month.
- October 28 as VolunteerFest Day.