Health Department Permit Applications and Forms

Swimming Pools

Religiously Exempt Child Care Facilities

Food Establishments

Massage Establishment and Massage Therapist Licenses

  1. Massage Establishments are licensed by the Fairfax County Department of Cable and Consumer Services. Please contact that department for information about permitting.

Onsite Well and Septic

  1. Permit Application for Onsite Sewage Disposal System and Well PDF icon 
  2. Individual Sewage Disposal System Permit Application/Certification Letter PDF icon 
  3. Commercial Plan Review Application PDF icon 
  4. Application for Registration of Individual Well Water System Contractor PDF icon
  5. Application for Registration of Individual Sewage Disposal Contractor PDF icon
  6. Application for Registration of Sewage Handling Contractor PDF icon
  7. Application for Registration of Portable Toilet Facilities PDF icon
  8. Request for a Routine Water Sample PDF icon
  9. Application For an Evaluation of Existing Well Water and/or Sewage Disposal Systems PDF icon 

Plan Review

Tattoo Establishment 

Tourist Establishments: (Hotels, bed & breakfasts, campgrounds, summer camps, etc)

General Requests

  1. Volunteer for the Health Department through the Fairfax County Volunteer Management System.
  2. Freedom of Information Act (VFOIA) Request Form PDF icon


Contact Fairfax County: Phone, Email or Twitter | Main Address: 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035
Technical Questions: Web Administrator

ADA Accessibility | Website Accessibility
Awards | FOIA | Mobile | Using this Site | Web Disclaimer & Privacy Policy | Get Adobe Reader
Official site of the County of Fairfax, Virginia, © Copyright 2015

Website Feedback Website Feedback    Globe with various flags representing Web site language translations   Language Translations

Return to Graphic Version