Beginning in January 2019, approximately 28,000 uninsured individuals in Fairfax County may be eligible for medical coverage:
- Adults ages 19-64
- Not Medicare eligible
- Income from up to 138% of the federal poverty line
- Single Adult earning up to $16,753
- Parent in family of four earning up to $34,638
Medicaid expansion will have a positive impact on the families and communities we serve by increasing access to comprehensive health care and improving health outcomes.Residents can access information about eligibility and more on the state's website at http://www.coverva.org/expansion/.
How To Apply:
- Apply Online
- Apply by Phone at 1-855-242-8282 or 703-324-7500.
- Apply in Person at a Department of Family Services office Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. No appointment is needed.