For the fastest service and shortest wait, please call to make an appointment. Walk-in and evening hours are available.
View Fairfax County Health Department Clinic Sites in a larger map
Services and clinic hours vary by location. Please visit individual clinic pages for detailed information.
- Annandale District Office, Annandale, VA
- Herndon-Reston District Office, Reston, VA
- Joseph Willard Health Center, Fairfax, VA
- Mount Vernon District Office, Alexandria, VA
- Springfield District Office, Springfield, VA
District office services include:
- Eye Care
- HIV Testing
- Maternity Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Refugee Health Screening
- Speech and Hearing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
Fees and eligibility for services vary by program.
Women, Infants, and Children
The Fairfax County Health Department has nine Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) offices.