Foster's Glen by Ryan Homes
The following listing is available for first-time homebuyers who have a valid First-Time Homebuyers Program Passport to Homeownership. A Passport to Homeownership is issued following completion of the five-step application process.
$248,543* End Unit
$245,682* Interior Unit
*Prices are subject to approval
Up to 6 ADUs
2-level townhouse style condos
- Household size 4-7 people
- 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,606 square feet
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 4’ x 10’ cantilevered deck
- Fully landscaped brick-front building
- Owner’s suite with private bath with double sinks
- Two walk-in closets in Owner’s suite
- Bedroom level laundry area with hookups
- 1-car garage plus driveway parking
- Located only 1/2 mile from Route 28, 1 mile from the Dulles Toll Road, and 3 miles from Dulles Airport. Easily commute to DC on the new Innovation Center Metro Station (Silver Line) which will be only 1.6 miles away!
- Convenient access to Dulles Toll Road, Dulles International Airport
- Schools: Lutie Lewis Coates Elementary, Rachel Carson Middle, Westfield High School
REQUIRED FUNDS AND FEES:
- Required Buyer Funds and Estimated Closing Costs: $12,400
Amount may vary according to lender, type of loan, credit score and reserves. Estimate is based on 2% required down payment and up to 3% for closing costs. This estimate includes a $1,000 good faith deposit which will be required at the time the contract is signed.
- Monthly Dues: 195/monthly
Includes trash and snow removal, common area maintenance and additional parking
Up to $10,000 in downpayment assistance may be available for eligible applicants depending upon funding availability.
For additional information, please email FTHBhomeownership@fairfaxcounty.gov, or contact the Homeownership Resource Center at 703-246-5087.