New Commercial Buildings
- Complex: high-rise building of all use groups and low-rise buildings of complex use groups (A, E, H, I, R-1, R-2, R-4).
- Non-Complex: low-rise buildings of non-complex use groups (B, F, M, S, U).
Commercial Tenant Improvements
- Fast Track: tenant improvements up to 4,500 square feet for non-complex use groups.
- Tenant Alterations: tenant improvements not eligible for Fast Track.
- Single Family Dwellings: custom homes, use group R-5, of any size.
- Masterfile: countywide, multi-location detached houses or townhouses, use groups R-3 or R-5, of any size.
- Additions: multi-story additions or one-story additions over 1,000 square feet. Please note: all other residential improvements are reviewed in one day and thus not counted in the review timeframes provided. Alterations to condos are considered commercial tenant improvements.
EPR: Plans review under the Expedited Building Plan Review Program that have been pre-reviewed by county-approved third-party peer reviewers.
Inspection Holdovers: inspections not completed on the day requested.
- SP: Site Plan
- SD: Subdivision Plan
- PI: Public Improvement Plan
- DPE: Designated Plan Examiner
- INF: Infill Lots