Which queue should I choose?
- Commercial Projects
- Multiple Trades (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)
- New Houses
Super Tech Queue
- Finished Basements
- HVAC Certifications
- Pools (Residential)
- Solar Panels
Plan & Document Control Queue
- Land Disturbance Permits
- Submission of Site-Related Plans
- Issuance of Site-Related Plans
Zoning Permit Queue
- Zoning Review
- Home Occupations
- Zoning Questions (examples: setbacks, parking rates)
Second Floor Walk-Thru Plan Review Queue
- Single Story Additions under 1,000 Square Feet
- Structural Interior Alterations
- Retaining Walls Under 4 Feet
- Systems Furniture
- Tenant Space Demolition
- Sales Trailers
- The system will not allow you to join the queue unless the offices are open.
- The queues for Plan & Document Control, Walk-Thru Plan Review and Building Plan Review close Monday through Friday at 3:45 p.m.
- If the wait time exceeds the amount of time left until closing, the system will not allow you to join the queue remotely.
- Please arrive to the office no later than thirty (30) minutes prior to closing, regardless of your estimated wait time. Example: if the office closes at 4 p.m., you MUST be in the waiting area no later than 3:30 p.m. to guarantee your place in line.