Which line should I choose?
Permits Log In Queue Suite 220
- Commercial Projects
- Multiple Trades (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)
- New Houses
Super Tech Queue Suite 220
- Finished Basements
- HVAC Certifications
- Pools (Residential)
- Solar Panels
Site-related Permit Queue Suite 220
- Land Disturbance Permits
- Site Review
- Submission and Issuance of Site-Related Plans
Zoning Permit Queue Suite 250
- Zoning Review
- Home Occupations
- Zoning Questions (examples: setbacks, parking rates)
Residential Walk-Thru Plan Review Queue Suite 220
- Retaining Walls Under 4 Feet
- Single-Story Additions Under 1,000 Square Feet
- Structural Interior Alterations
- The system will not allow you to join the queue unless the offices are open.
- Permit Q is open during normal business hours. Most queues are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m., and Friday from 9:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. The queues for Site, Residential Walk-Thru, and Building Plan Review close Monday through Friday at 3:45 p.m.
- If the wait time exceeds the amount of time left until closing, the system will not allow you to join the queue remotely.
- Please arrive to the office no later than thirty (30) minutes prior to closing, regardless of your estimated wait time. Example: if the office closes at 4 p.m., you MUST be in the waiting area no later than 3:30 p.m. to guarantee your place in line.