- Login to review your account, renew items and place holds
- Forgotten your password?
- Apply for a library card
- Pay fees
- All about Library cards and accounts
- Eligibility for a card
- Library card application forms (versions in English, Korean, and Spanish) are available at your branch
- Replacement card
- Report a lost/stolen library card or cancel a library card
Managing Your Account
Answers to common questions along with general information about library cards and accounts can be found in one handy Library Account Services reference guide. The guide contains information on the following subjects:
- Update account information
- Password change (if you know the current one)
- Reviewing my account
- Renewing materials
- Returning materials
- Loan periods
- How many items can I check out at one time?
- Placing holds
- How long will material on hold be kept for pickup?
- Editing a hold
- Canceling a hold
- Suspending and unsuspending a hold
- Library apps
Borrowing From Other Library Systems
Confidentiality of Customer Records
- Your library account and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act
- Confidentiality of Customer Records
- Borrowing records of children
- Still have a question? Ask the Library.
- Want your browser to "remember" your library card number?
- Troubleshooting tips for "Your session has timed out" and for Opera browser users to increase the font size.