Library Account Services
- Login to review your account, renew items and place holds
- Forgotten your password?
- Apply for a library card
- Pay fees
- Eligibility for a card
- Printable library card applications (pdf versions in English, Korean, and Spanish)
- Replacement card
- Report a lost/stolen library card or cancel a library card
Managing Your Account
- Update account information
- Password change (if you know the current one)
- Reviewing my account
- Renewing materials
- Returning materials
- Loan periods
- How many items can I check out at one time?
- Placing holds
- How long will material on hold be kept for pickup?
- Editing a hold
- Canceling a hold
- Suspending and unsuspending a hold
- Library apps
Borrowing From Other Library Systems
Confidentiality of Customer Records
- Your library account and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act
- Borrowing records of children
- Still have a question? Ask the Library.
- Want your browser to "remember" your library card number?
- Troubleshooting tips for "Your session has timed out" and for Opera browser users to increase the font size.