Renew Items by Telephone
Customer Account Library Line (CALL) allows customers to:
- Renew library items
- Check if items on hold are ready to pickup
- Get a list of overdue items
- Get a list of all items currently checked out
What do I need to use CALL?
- A touch-tone telephone
- Your library card number
How do I use CALL?
- Phone 703-324-9595. CALL is unavailable 11:30 pm - Midnight daily for system maintenance.
After you have connected, follow these instructions:
- As prompted by the CALL system, enter your Library card number, then the pound sign (#).
- Once verified, you have the following options:
|What do I have checked out?||Press 1||Lists up to 50 items checked out on your account|
|What is overdue?||Press 2||Lists up to 50 items overdue on your account|
|What is ready for pickup?||Press 3||Lists up to 25 items on hold ready for pickup|
|How do I renew?||
Press 4, then:
|You may renew up to 50 items.|
|To repeat these options||Press the pound key (#)||Repeats all menu options|
|To exit the menu||Press the star key (*)||Exit to main menu|