Reviewing My Account
You can review your library account using the online catalog. "My Account" includes lists of library materials currently checked out to and on hold for you. It also provides a list of any unpaid fees currently on your account.
Only currently checked out material, holds, and unpaid fees are available. Historical information about your account is not available. If you wish to have your checkout history available to you through your online account, please go to update account information.
To access "My Account":
- Login to the catalog by entering your library card number and password.
- Click on "My Account" at the top of the page.
- Click on "Review My Account.”
- You will see only the following tabs that currently apply to your account.
- Select the “Checkouts” tab to view or renew materials checked out.
- Select the “Holds” tab to view, suspend or cancel your holds.
- Select the “Bills” tab to view any fees owed and pay online.
Access to your account is not available from 11:30 pm - Midnight daily.