Mergent Archives and Mergent Intellect
Coverage of Mergent Intellect includes:
- Active and inactive public and private companies—both domestic and international, on over 250 million companies. All company information is provided by Dun & Bradstreet.
- Over 200,000 new businesses are added to Mergent Intellect on a weekly basis from information gathered by Dun & Bradstreet.
- D&B First Research database within Mergent Intellect covering over 1,000 industries which are updated on a quarterly basis. In addition, there is an archive of First Research industry reports going back over 12 years for each industry. Includes First Research alerts.
- D&B Key Business Ratios service within Mergent Intellect providing 14 business ratios on over 900 lines of business.
- Advanced search option which allows the user to cull through over 240 million companies with various search parameters including subsidiary status, location type, D-U-N-S Number, minority owned, women owned, Geo Mapping and others.
- Unlimited downloading with up to 2,000 records at a time.
- SEC filings and annual reports coverage.
- Company news, top business tweets and blogging through FirstRain.
- Geo Targeted Mapping—allows the user to choose a specific geographic area from a map to see all businesses located within a specific area.
- Reverse Address Search—allows the user to query to find what businesses are located at a specific address.
- WhitePagesPro providing contact information on over 250 million U.S. consumers which includes reverse phone lookup capabilities.
- Nielsen demographics data providing a variety of demographic reports.
- Payment indicator ranking companies from most likely to least likely to pay by Dun & Bradstreet.
- Full global family tree data.
- Job Search Solution through partnership with Indeed.com
- The D&B First Research Archive Service contains over 13 year’s worth of First Research industry reports data on over 1,000 industries covering the United States and Canada. This is the definitive service for industry report for granular industry data on well know and hard to find industries. This collection continues to grow on a daily basis.
- The Moody’/Mergent Historical Corporate Manual Collection provides every Moody’s corporate manual back to 1909. This collection is invaluable since the Moody’s Manuals have long been a staple of most public libraries, colleges and universities though out the country. The new manuals are provided each year as well.
- The Hoover’s Historical Manual Collection covering over 25 years of the various Hoover’s handbooks. The new manuals are provided each year as well.
- D&B Million Dollar Print Manual Archive Collection provides every D&B Million Dollar Directory book back to inception, which is 1959, and includes the new manuals each year as well.
- Historical Bond Record Collection—Collection dates back to 2004 and includes monthly and annual bond records, in addition to the new ones each month.