Lynda.com for Libraries Is Now Available!
Fairfax County Public Library card holders now have access to 6,000 online courses geared toward business, technology and creative fields.
- Learn how to use specific software, a new programming language or business skills for small or large enterprises.
- Courses are rated beginners through advanced or as suitable for all audiences and include exercise files where appropriate.
- Many topical areas have Weekly Series which provide micro-learning opportunities for very specific skills.
- Best of all, Lynda is mobile friendly, allowing you to learn anytime, anywhere.
Courses are rated beginners through advanced or as suitable for all audiences and include exercise files where appropriate. There are learning paths for those interested in deepening their current skills or who are seeking a career change.
Many topical areas have Weekly Series which provide micro-learning opportunities for very specific skills. Best of all, Lynda.com is mobile friendly, allowing you to learn anytime, anywhere.
Get Started with Lynda.com for Libraries Now!
- View the video “ How to use Lynda.com” or
- Visit Lynda.com for Libraries to sign up and see your full list of available categories and courses.
Example course categories include:
- Audio + Music
- Business skills
- Career Development
- Computer Skills
- Developer Tools
- DSLR Video
- Education + eLearning
- Game Design + Game Development
- Home + Small Office
- iPhone, iPod, iPad
- IT and Hardware
- K-12 Education
- Mobile Apps
- Network Administration
- Operating Systems
- Programming foundations & Languages
- Project Management
- Teacher Tools
- Time Management
- User Experience
- Visual Effects
- Web Design and Web Development
- Word Processing
Please note: existing Lynda accounts—either personal or enterprise versions—cannot be merged with Lynda for Libraries.