Food is such a critical part of our lives. This page includes a variety of resources about food in our community.
- Visit the 11 County Markets (May-November)
- Emergency Food Needs
- Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program -- SNAP)
- Child Care Food Program
Donate or Volunteer
- Find or Donate to a Pantry/Organization Near You
- Meals on Wheels
- Food Providers Network
- Stuff the Bus (Jan. 18-Feb 17.)
- Clean, Separate, Cook, Chill
- Food Establishment Inspection Reports
- What to Do After a Power Outage?
- Tips for the Public and Restaurant Owners
Food Security Study
Food on the Table"
The report discusses some of the county's food security programs, indicators of food insecurity, and access to affordable and nutritious food in the Fairfax-Falls Church area.