Fairfax Athletes Stand Together (F.A.S.T.) is a collaborative network of county government, community nonprofits and athletic organizations from around the county. Together, they utilize their combined resources to provide valuable assistance to underserved populations in Fairfax County.
- F.A.S.T. seeks to provide those in need with quality of life essentials (including food, clothing and other household items).
- F.A.S.T. strives to cultivate opportunities to remove language, access to equipment and facilities, transportation and financial barriers for athletic participation in Fairfax County.
- F.A.S.T. facilitates the open exchange of information to emphasize best practices which cultivate a positive and rewarding experience for players, coaches, officials and spectators.
Upcoming Drives & Events
- Food Drive - April 26-28, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sponsored by Vienna Girls Softball League (VGSL) and Glory Fastpitch Softball (GFS). Food donations will support the Colombia Baptist Food Pantry and Britepaths emergency food pantry. Food donations will be accepted during VGSL and GFS games at the following locations*:
- Larry Graves Park
- Louise Archer Elementary School
- Nottoway Park
- Vienna Elementary School
- Cunningham Park Elementary School
- Falls Church High School
- Madison High School
- Lake Braddock Secondary School
- Wakefield Park
* Please leave all food donations with volunteers from the VGSL and GFS at locations, dates and times indicated. All games are scheduled between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Do not leave food donations at the park or school offices. For additional information, please contact Chris Pulley at 703-324-5610, TTY 711.
Mental Health Symposium - February 26, 2019
Please use one of the links below the play in VLC, Quicktime, or other media player: