The Board of Supervisors will hold a series of town hall meetings in their districts to get input from residents. Mark your calendar to attend the meeting in your district!
- April 10, 3 p.m. (effective tax rate) 4 p.m. (budget)
- April 11, 1 p.m.
- April 12, 1 p.m.
Members of the public can also submit video testimony for the April 11 and 12 budget public hearings.
Email your feedback and comments to our county budget staff no later than mid-April. Individual responses are not possible due to the high volume, but most answers can be found here during the budget process.
- Get county budget updates via texts or email, by subscribing to Fairfax Alerts.
- Watch the Board of Supervisors budget committee meetings livestream on Channel 16.
- Follow Fairfax County on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook.
- Read NewsCenter for budget-related news. (search budget)
Additional resources include:
- FY 2019 Proposed Budget documents
- Real Estate Tax and assessments
- Fairfax County Public Schools Budget