Clemyjontri Park Operations
Clemyjontri will operate seven days a week through Labor Day. After September 4, 2017 the park will only operate the carousel and train ride on Saturdays and Sundays through October 29.
6317 Georgetown Pike
McLean, Virginia 22101
Future Plans for Clemyjontri Park...
Development plans for the park include natural areas, open space, wooded glens, trails, gardens and a wonderful home for community use.
Phase I - Completed
- Includes the eight acres closest to Georgetown Pike
- Entrance road, carousel, carousel pavilion, playground, picnic pavilion, office and storage buildings, landscaping, stormwater management and parking lot construction
- Asphalt trails north and east of the playground that will eventually connect to site perimeter trails which will encircle the park during Phase II and Phase III developments
- Includes the 5.6 acreas fronting Dolley Madison Boulevard, with buffers on the east and west
- A second 55-space parking area is schedule to be built to serve events and activities at the house and gardens (the house and gardens will become a feature of the park during Phase III)
- A perimeter loop trail around the park will be completed
- Regional trails will be constructed along the park frontage
- Development of remaining 5 acres
- The house and gardens will become a major feature of Clemyjontri Park
- A gazebo will be constructed to make the gardens usable for weddings and other outdoor activities