Frying Pan's Equestrian Center is a public use facility that is part of Frying Pan Farm Park. The center offers rental events, schooling horse shows, short-term stabling, and multiple trailer-in schooling options. The center is available for private rentals. With a full-size indoor arena, two full-size outdoor riding rings and a XC Rally Field, it is a perfect venue for any size equestrian event.
- All riders and instructors must purchase and display an annual or daily riding pass.
- Passes can be purchased in the visitor center or the Equestrian Office inside the Indoor Arena.
- To save time, call ahead with payment information and pick up your pass when you arrive.
- Annual passes may be purchased at pro-rated amounts any time of year.
Riding facilities are open for public use except for
- Regularly scheduled maintenance
- Private rentals
- Horse shows
- Weather conditions
Trailer parking is available in a designated trailer parking lot near Barn 1 or Barn 2 and behind the Indoor Arena.
Proof of a negative Coggins test within one year is required for all horses on park grounds. Out-of-state horses must have the appropriate health certificate issued by a licensed veterinarian.
Looking for a new place to school? Tired of weather cancellations? Purchase an annual instructor pass that covers any business conducted on-site. Students must have a daily or annual riding pass.
Hours of Operation
Indoor Arena: 8 a.m.-9 p.m. daily
Outdoor Riding Rings and Cross Country: 8 a.m.-Dark
Please check the online event calendar for availability or call the equestrian office at 703-437-8261 or 703-437-9101.
- Rider Day Pass: $15
- Quarterly Pass: $55
- Annual Pass: $200
Herndon, VA, 20171