Laurel Hill Golf Club
Welcome to Laurel Hill!
8701 Laurel Crest Drive
Lorton, VA 22079
Come experience Laurel Hill Golf Club, Northern Virginia's newest premier daily fee golf experience!
Designer Bill Love, whose credits include the Iron Forge Course at Penn National and Hunting Hawk in Glenn Allen, Virginia, has created an impressive 18-hole course on land that formerly housed the D.C. Department of Corrections facility at Lorton. Paying homage to the early architects of American golf, Love's objective was to let the natural beauty of the property dictate the character of the course. By all accounts he has succeeded with the golf press already describing the course with accolades like "one-of-a-kind" and "visually stunning."
Please arrive 30 minutes ahead of time for your tee time. Proper
golf attire is required. No tee-shirts, jeans, cutoffs or
NOTE: Due to course maintenance, Laurel Hill Golf Club opens at Noon on Tuesdays.
ATTENTION Golf Fairfax customers:
All golfers will now enjoy a 10 day advance reservation window using the reservation button below. Subscriptions are no longer required/offered.
- TEE TIME RESERVATIONS:
Reserve a Tee Time
- LAUREL HILL GOLF MEMBERS ONLY:
Laurel Hill Members
The old adage "practice makes perfect" is certainly true in the game of golf. Ensuring that you have the necessary facilities to fine-tune all aspects of your game is an important part of the golf experience at Laurel Hill.
Our 30-station practice range, featuring both mat and natural grass tees, is sprinkled with target greens set at varying distances to give all of the clubs in your bag a workout.
Hone your chipping and putting skills at the adjacent short game practice area where an expansive, multi-tiered putting green and a chipping green with practice bunkers are both available for your use.
Don't forget, like your car, your golf game needs the occasional tune-up to stay in top form. Contact our golf professional to arrange a time for your next lesson.
And remember, a complimentary bag of range balls is included with your greens fee so arrive early to allow plenty of time to warm-up before your next round.
View Rates for fees for additional range balls.
An elegant 9,400 square foot clubhouse is the site's centerpiece. The clubhouse contains an expanded pro shop, and meeting and dining facilities that allow us to serve tournament and outing groups. The Clubhouse design features materials and architectural details that celebrate the rich heritage of the former DC Department of Corrections Facility. Warm interior design details evoke a club atmosphere. Key features of the clubhouse include:
- A banquet room capable of handling groups of 144, suitable for hosting full shotgun start tournament outings.
- A bistro area featuring an American pub style menu.
- A private dining/small group conference room ideal for hosting small business meetings.
- A full-service kitchen capable of supporting large catered events.
- A pro shop offering a complete array of golf merchandise and warm friendly service. Generous square footage will allow us to offer an assortment of golf retail items - rain suits, more crested clothing, a greater selection of clubs and soft goods will be some of the enhancements.
- Changing areas adjacent to the men's and women's rest rooms allowing for a quick switch from business to golf attire.
Laurel Hill Golf Club's 9,400 square foot clubhouse offers a full in-house catering service, banquet facilities, and dining facilities all tailored to your needs. Whether you are hosting a golf event, a reception, or just want to throw a party, Laurel Hill Golf Club can accommodate your request. Our spacious banquet room can accommodate up to 144 people comfortably and guests in this room will be mesmerized by the spectacular panoramic view of the golf course. The banquet rooms are available for rent for any occasion...weddings, family reunions, business meetings or birthday parties.
Laurel Hill Golf Club's fully stocked pro shop provides the latest up to date fashion and trends in the golf industry. From the finest in men's and women's golf apparel to top of the line golf equipment, our highly trained staff, along with our certified PGA professionals, will answer all your new product questions. In addition to offering you outstanding service, our qualified staff will also assist you with golf lesson information, club rental, custom club fitting and special ordering, just to name a few.
Our pro shop offers an array of brand name products such as golf balls, gloves, golf accessories, and many more unique gift items perfect for souvenirs and golf outings. If you are looking for corporate or tee gifts, we will gladly customize any of our merchandise with any company logo.
Now Hear This!
All active duty and veteran military personnel get special pricing privileges for golf at these Fairfax County Park Authority Golf Courses. Mondays only. Now through December 31, 2017.
|Men/Women||Course / Slope|
|Black||74.6 / 145|
|Blue||73.3 / 142|
|White||71.7 / 139|
75.7 / 140 (W)
70.1 / 133 (M)
70.1 / 129 (W)
67.6 / 118 (M)
Download the Laurel Hill Scorecard
- Repair your ball mark and 2 others on each green.
- Replace divots or where provided, fill with sand.
- Rake bunkers after use.
- Please obey daily cart rules.
- Power carts must remain on paths on all par 3's and around tees and greens.
- Power carts must exit the fairway upon reaching the white line in front of the green.
- Please keep pull carts and bags off greens and collars.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times.
- Please keep pace with the group in front of you.
Serious golfers who appreciate the convenience of Laurel Hill's location and the sensibilities of the course design will want to consider membership.
Our Membership benefit package includes:
- Unlimited greens fees for the year, including cart
- Unlimited use of driving range and practice facilities
- Advanced tee time privileges
- USGA handicap service
- Discounted guest playing privileges
- Members only pro-shop discounts
- Discounted member tournaments and member special events
Directions may reference Dudley Drive. This road is not marked, but you will see signs for Laurel Hill Golf Club.
Facility Address and Phone Number:
8701 Laurel Crest Drive
Lorton, VA 22079