When the Board of Supervisors has acted upon an amendment, the amendment is considered adopted or completed. Adopted amendments are then reflected in the current Comprehensive Plan. For adopted amendments to the current 2017 Edition of both Plans, click on the links below to view the individual Plan amendment web page. A brief description of each Plan amendment can also be found in the 2013 Work Program document.
Amendments to the 2017 Edition of the Comprehensive Plan
- 2017-01: Designation of Beulah Community Planning Sector, Land units A, B and C to the Franconia-Springfield Transit Station Area (2017-IV-S1)
- 2017-02: Workhouse Road Area (2016-III-P1)
- 2017-03: Reston, Transit Station Areas Noise Impacts Plan Text (2017-III-R1)
- 2017-04: Huntington Transit Station Area, Land Unit G (pt.) (2015-IV-MV5)
- 2017-05: Huntington Transit Station Area, Land Unit I (2015-IV-MV4)
- 2017-06: McLean Community Business Center (CBC), Subarea 12, 6707 Old Dominion Drive (2017-II-M1)
- 2017-07: Lincolnia Planning District Study - Phase II: Community Business Center Consideration (2013-I-L1(B))
- 2017-08: Sunset Hills Road Realignment (2017-III-T1)
Amendments to the 2017 Edition of the Policy Plan
- 2017 P-01: Office Building Repurposing (2016-CW-4CP)
Completed 2013 Work Program Plan Amendments - 2013 Plan Edition
For adopted amendments to the 2013 Edition of the Comprehensive or Policy Plan, the links below link to a separate page where their adopted text and staff reports can be viewed.