- Project Number: 2G08-001-000
- Scope: An approximately 80 acre adaptive reuse project at the former Lorton Reformatory site.
- Estimated Completion: Fall 2017 (Phase 1), Winter 2019 (Phase 2A), Summer 2021 (Phase 2B), and Spring 2023 (Phase 2C)
- Funding: $12,765,000 County share of infrastructure project costs
- Developers: The Alexander Company and Elm Street Development
- Contractors: Southway Builders and William A. Hazel
- Project Coordinator: Gasim Elfaki
More Details: Visit Project Page