You Qualify for CAP Watershed and Energy Conservation Projects if…
- The civic/homeowner’s association or place of worship is located in Fairfax County (includes Town of Herndon and Town of Vienna).
- Practices will be installed on community or place of worship property.
- The community has approved participation and 75% match funding for watershed projects and 50% for energy projects.
- The community keeps and maintain practices for 10 years after installation. NVSWCD verifies maintenance and provides technical, but not financial assistance for maintenance.
- Native species will be used for all plantings. No new paving will be added.
CAP Projects We Fund
*For a full list of watershed conservation projects, please visit the VASWCD Conservation Assistance Program website.*
Request a Site Visit
Site visit requests are accepted on a rolling basis and applications are due on the 1st Monday of each month.
Find the Watershed Conservation site visit request form here.
Find the Energy Conservation site visit request form here.
You must download the form in order to type in responses. Send all COMPLETED forms to email@example.com.
Still have questions?