You Qualify for CAP Watershed and Energy Conservation Projects if…
- The civic/homeowner’s association or place of worship is located in Fairfax County (includes Town of Herndon and Town of Vienna).
- Practices will be installed on community or place of worship property.
- The community has approved participation and 75% match funding for watershed projects and 50% for energy projects.
- The community keeps and maintain practices for 10 years after installation. NVSWCD verifies maintenance and provides technical, but not financial assistance for maintenance.
- Native species will be used for all plantings. No new paving will be added.
Request a Site Visit
Site visit requests are accepted on a rolling basis and applications are due on the 2nd of each month. Find the site visit request form here. You must download the form in order to type in responses. Send all COMPLETED forms to email@example.com
Many watershed and energy conservation projects qualify for funding. Find examples of common watershed and energy conservation projects below. *For a full list of watershed conservation projects, please visit the VASWCD Conservation Assistance Program website.*
Still have questions?