3/10/2018 8:30 am
Join us for the next Green Breakfast! To be notified when the Green Breakfast speaker and topic is announced, contact NVSWCD.
- Brion's Grille: 10621 Braddock Rd., Fairfax, VA 22032, located in the University Shopping Mall (Braddock Road and Route 123) across the street from the Roanoke River Road entrance to George Mason University.
- Cost: $10.00 for the Breakfast Buffet, including an all-you-can-eat hot buffet with fresh fruit and coffee, tea, orange juice or water. Cash is preferred. If you would only like a beverage, please contact us.
- Note: You may bring fliers about your organization's events and activities. There will be time for announcements.
Green Breakfasts, facilitated by the Northern Virginia Soil and Water Conservation District, are a bi-monthly gatherings to discuss environmental topics in a casual setting on a Saturday morning. Attendees include agency representatives, interested citizens and community members, students, lawmakers, members of the business community and representatives of local non-profits. Six green breakfasts are held each year. A tentative 2018 schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, January 13, 2018
- March 10
- May 12
- July 14
- September 8
- November 10
- All dates are subject to changes. Sign up for Green Breakfast emails to be notified of speakers, topics, date changes and inclement weather information. Contact NVSWCD.
Learn more about Green Breakfasts.