2016 Experience Tysons Showcase and Open House on October 19
October 19, 2016
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
BASIS Independent (8000 Jones Branch Drive, Tysons)
On Wednesday, October 19 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., the public is invited to Experience Tysons with the Tysons Partnership and Fairfax County. The event will take place at BASIS Independent, 8000 Jones Branch Drive, Tysons.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about all that Tysons has to offer today, as well as plans for the future:
- Try tastings provided by local restaurants
- Enjoy special entertainment by The Jazz Workshop
- Learn about Tysons' neighborhood services, including the new facilities at BASIS Independent school
- Check out displays on current and proposed development activity
- Learn about ongoing transportation and transit improvements
- Review potential comprehensive plan changes
- Find out about park and public facility plans for the area
County staff and developers who have redevelopment proposals will be on hand to answer questions. No formal presentations will be made, although showcase and open house participants will be officially introduced at 7:00 p.m.
For more information or reasonable ADA accommodations, contact the
Fairfax County Office of Community Revitalization at 703-324-9300, TTY
711 or email@example.com