The Tysons Corner Interactive Portal Map below provides an interactive view of multiple layers of data including, Active Zoning Applications (default layer), Future Metrorail Stations , Urban Development Districts, Future Metrorail Line , Subareas, Subdistricts , Districts , Metro Station Distances , Conceptual Intensity, Street Maps and more. How to Use the Map:
- The map contents box can be collapsed or opened by clicking the arrow next to map contents
- Expand the Layers in the map by selecting the + icon
- Turn on the Layers you wish to see by selecting the Check Box next to each layer and then check the box next to Layers to make them visible
- To view information regarding the zoning cases, click the shape and a pop-up box will appear with some information about the case, the applicants name will be highlighted in blue, click the name and it will open the page for the corresponding application.
- To close the pop-up box click on the x in the right corner.
- To view the aerial imagery in conjunction with the street map, select the Street Map as the active layer and change the layer transparency by moving the slider in either direction.