Your Community, You're Connected
To receive notifications about upcoming programs send your email address to email@example.com.
Watch Your Community, You're Connected: Association Insurance
Are common interest community associations required to obtain workers’ compensation insurance? Is there insurance available to protect community associations from cyber security risks? What considerations should be given to contractual insurance provisions in third-party contracts? Tune to Fairfax County Government Channel 16 on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 7 pm for Your Community, You’re Connected: Association Insurance.
Michelle L. Thompson of the Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Branch; Kenneth Chadwick, Attorney with Chadwick, Washington, Moriarty, Elmore & Bunn; and Douglas Henken with Marketing Manager, Community Association Underwriters of America, Inc., will respond to your live calls and emails during the hour. To join the conversation, call 703-818-1445, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet, or post your questions on the Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Branch Facebook page using #FFXYCYC during the live program. (CC)
The first half of the program is dedicated to the topic of the evening. The second half of the program will be the COMMUNITY FORUM! This is your opportunity to ask questions about any topic related to homeowner or condominium association management or living. Our guests will respond to as many of your questions as possible.
Can’t join us for the live program? Email your questions ahead of time to email@example.com.
Channel 16 Schedule
- Monday at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday at 8 a.m.
YCYC Archived Shows:
- July 18, 2017 - YCYC: 2017 Virginia Legislative Review
- May 9, 2017 - YCYC: Reactivating Dormant Associations
- March 17, 2017 - YCYC: Association Communications
- January 17, 2017 - YCYC: Assessments, Penalties and Collections
- November 15, 2016 - YCYC: Association Conflicts of Interest
- September 27, 2016 - YCYC: Succesful Association Elections
- July 19, 2016 - YCYC: 2016 Legislative Review
- May 24, 2016 - YCYC: Architectural Covenants and Compliance
- March 29, 2016 - YCYC: People, Parking and Pets
- February 9, 2016 - YCYC: Successful Board Meetings – From Beginning to End
- November 10, 2015 - YCYC: Association Insurance: Asset & Liability Protection
- September 15, 2015 - YCYC: Financial Success
- May 5, 2015 - YCYC: The Anatomy of a Successful Community Association
- March 10, 2015 - YCYC: Fair Housing is Everyones’ Business