Your Community, You're Connected
To receive notifications about upcoming programs send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch Your Community, You're Connected: 2017 Virginia Legislative Review
Which legislative changes have an impact on common interest communities? What should the board do to respond to these changes? How can communities get involved in the legislative process? Tune to Fairfax County Government Channel 16 on Mondays at 8pm and Tuesdays at 8am for Your Community, You’re Connected: 2017 Virginia Legislative Review.
In the first half of the program, Michelle L. Thompson of the Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Branch; Lucia Anna (Pia) Trigiani, Attorney and Principal of the law firm of MercerTrigiani; and Paul Orlando, Vice President of SFMC, Inc. engage in a lively discussion of legislative issues that impact common interest communities. The second half of the program is our COMMUNITY FORUM where our panel addresses issues about any topic related to homeowner or condominium association management or living.
Channel 16 Schedule
- Monday at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday at 8 a.m.
YCYC Archived Shows:
- July 18, 2017 - YCYC: 2017 Virginia Legislative Review
- May 9, 2017 - YCYC: Reactivating Dormant Associations
- March 17, 2017 - YCYC: Association Communications
- January 17, 2017 - YCYC: Assessments, Penalties and Collections
- November 15, 2016 - YCYC: Association Conflicts of Interest
- September 27, 2016 - YCYC: Succesful Association Elections
- July 19, 2016 - YCYC: 2016 Legislative Review
- May 24, 2016 - YCYC: Architectural Covenants and Compliance
- March 29, 2016 - YCYC: People, Parking and Pets
- February 9, 2016 - YCYC: Successful Board Meetings – From Beginning to End
- November 10, 2015 - YCYC: Association Insurance: Asset & Liability Protection
- September 15, 2015 - YCYC: Financial Success
- May 5, 2015 - YCYC: The Anatomy of a Successful Community Association
- March 10, 2015 - YCYC: Fair Housing is Everyones’ Business