Your Community, You're Connected
To receive notifications about upcoming programs send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch Your Community, You're Connected: 2016 Virginia Legislative Review
Which legislative changes have an impact on common interest communities? What should the board do to respond to these changes? How can communities get involved in the legislative process? Tune to Fairfax County Government Channel 16 on Monday at 8pm and Tuesday at 8am for Your Community, You’re Connected: 2016 Legislative Review.
Michelle L. Thompson of the Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Branch; Lucia Anna (Pia) Trigiani, Attorney and Principal of the law firm of MercerTrigiani; and Ronda DeSplinter, General Manager of Kingstowne Residential Owners Corporation discuss all aspects of new legislation, and the impact on common interest communities during the first part of our program, while the second half is dedicated to any topic of concern related to homeowner or condominium association management or living. (CC)
Channel 16 Schedule
- Monday at 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
- March 29, 2016 People, Parking and Pets
- May 24, 2016 Architectural Covenants and Compliance
- February 9, 2016 Successful Board Meetings – From Beginning to End
- November 10, 2015 Association Insurance: Asset & Liability Protection
- September 15, 2015 Financial Success
- May 5, 2015 The Anatomy of a Successful Community Association
- March 10, 2015 Fair Housing is Everyones’ Business