Seth T. Stark, Vice-Chairman E-mail, is currently a lawyer in private practice as well as the founder and owner of Banner Title Company.
He holds a law degree from the Benjamin Cardozo School of Law in New York and a B.A. from Columbia College. He served as
the General Counsel for the Democratic Party in Virginia from January 2009 until December 2010.
Katherine K. Hanley, Secretary, E-mail,
Stephen M. Hunt, Chairman E-mail, grew up in the DC area before graduating from Duke University with a civil engineering degree.
Commissioned in the U.S. Navy, he flew in the back of fighter aircraft off of aircraft carriers. Upon retiring, he has been an analyst and
team lead for various defense customers. He has experience in many aspects of the electoral process. He has been a party poll watcher,
a candidate, an elected official, an election officer and a county rover. Prior to the electoral board, he served as an at-large member of
the Fairfax County School Board from 2004-2007.
Judy Flaig, Election Manager
Office of The Registrar
Cameron P. Quinn, General Registrar
Gary Scott, Deputy Registrar
Electoral Board Meetings
Monday, June 29, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
Unless otherwise noted, Electoral Board Meetings are held in Conf. Room 315-C of the Fairfax County Government Center located at 12000 Government Center Pkwy., Fairfax, VA 22035
Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Other Information
- Policies of the Electoral Board as of June 4, 2015 .pdf
- Electronic Pollbook Use Policy - April 16, 2015 .pdf
- Voting Equipment Use Policy - April 16, 2016 .pdf
- Voting Equipment Use Fee Schedule - April 16, 2016 .pdf
- New Electoral Board Announced for Fairfax County - March 2015
- Electoral Board meeting agendas and minutes are emailed to requestors prior to Electoral Board meetings. To be included on the list of recipients recieving this information, please email the Secretary of the Electoral Board at EBsecretary@fairfaxcounty.gov
- Remarks by Brian W. Schoeneman, Esq., Secretary, Fairfax County Electoral Board Before the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors, May 13, 2014