ON ELECTION DAY THE POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6:00 A.M. UNTIL 7:00 P.M.
Where do I vote? Is a link to an on-line form on the Virginia
State Board of Elections website that provides polling place information
based on the address you submit. However, it does not confirm that you
are a registered voter. For information on your voter registration
status, please call the Voter Registration Office at 703-222-0776, email
Precinct Descriptions and Maps
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer to view and/or print the Supervisor District precinct descriptions and maps. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
NEW! Links to 2012 Supervisor District precinct descriptions and maps, effective September 2012, now available! Click on a Supervisor District link below to view.
- NEW! 2013 Directory of Districts, Precincts and Polling Places - Effective May 2013
- Summary of Polling Place Changes - Effective May 2013
to Fairfax County GIS & Mapping - Map Gallery of Wall
- Supervisor District Map- shows detailed Countywide Map of Supervisor Districts with Virginia State Senate and House of Delegates Districts and Voting Precincts (Large File)
- Individual Supervisor District Map Series with precincts and points of interest - detailed maps of each district with precincts.
- 8.5 X 11 quick reference Supervisor District Map - a smaller version of the Supervisor District map.
- Congressional District Map - (Large File)
- VA House of Delegates Districts Map - (Large File)
- VA Senate Districts Map - (Large File)
- Voting Precincts with Polling Places - (Large File)
- Summary of Polling Place Changes - Effective November 2011 (Adopted July 26, 2011)
- Summary of Polling Place and Absentee Satellite Voting Location Changes - Effective September 2012
- Precinct Description Standards - Format, Definitions, Naming Conventions, Parameters and Maintenance
Where Do I Vote?
Your voter information card lists the name and address of your voting location (polling place), you can use the links above to find directions. The Virginia State Board of Elections web site has an on-line form to help you find your polling place and direct links to your representatives, Where do I vote?,is an on-line form that provides polling place information based on the address you submit. However, it does not confirm that you are a registered voter.
If you can't locate your polling place, or if you have any questions
about where you should vote on election day, please call
If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click on the image below to go to the Adobe Systems download site. Download and install the program according to the instructions. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and is distributed by Adobe Systems.