ON ELECTION DAY THE POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6:00 A.M. UNTIL 7:00 P.M.
For information on where you vote or your voter registration status,
please go to the Citizens
Portal on the Virginia Department of Elections website, or call
the Voter Registration Office at 703-222-0776, email at
Precinct Descriptions and Maps
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer to view and/or print the Supervisor District precinct descriptions and maps. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Links to Supervisor District precinct descriptions and maps are listed below.
Providence District Precincts .pdf
Hunter Mill District Precincts .pdf
- New! 2016 Directory of Districts, Precincts and Polling Places - Effective July 12, 2016 .pdf
Link to Fairfax County GIS
& Mapping - Map Gallery, wall maps and more
- Link to GIS Shape files - available in multiple formats
- Supervisor District Map .pdf - shows detailed Countywide Map of Supervisor Districts with Virginia State Senate and House of Delegates Districts and Voting Precincts (Large File)
- 8.5 X 11 quick reference Supervisor District Map .pdf - a smaller version of the Supervisor District map.
- Congressional District Map .pdf - (Large File)
- VA House of Delegates Districts Map .pdf - (Large File)
- VA Senate Districts Map .pdf - (Large File)
- Voting Precincts with Polling Places .pdf - (Large File)
Historical Summaries of Polling Place and Satellite Voting Changes Beginning July 2011:
- New! 2016 Summary of Polling Place Changes .pdf - Effective July 12, 2016
- 2016 Summary of Polling Place Changes .pdf - Effective December 8, 2015
- 2015 Summary of Polling Place Changes .pdf - Effective June 23, 2015
- 2014 Summary of Polling Place Changes .pdf - Effective November 18, 2014
- 2013 Summary of Polling Place Changes .pdf- Effective July 9, 2013
- Summary of Polling Place Changes .pdf - Effective July 26, 2011
- Precinct Description Standards .pdf - Format, Definitions, Naming Conventions, Parameters and Maintenance
Where Do I Vote?
Your voter information card lists the name and address of your voting location (polling place). The Virginia Department of Elections web site has an on-line form to help you find your polling place, Where do I vote?, is an on-line form that provides polling place information based on the address you submit. However, it does not confirm that you are a registered voter. For information on your voter registration status, please go to the Check Your Voter Information link on the Virginia Department of Elections website, or call the Voter Registration Office at 703-222-0776, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can't locate your polling place, or if you have any questions
about where you should vote on election day, please call
If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click on the image below to go to the Adobe Systems download site. Download and install the program according to the instructions. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and is distributed by Adobe Systems.