Some require registration. Beginning two weeks before the event, make your reservation online or contact the library branch directly. If you need special requirements such as sign language interpretation or listening systems, let the branch know when you register.
- Adult Summer Reading Programs
- Fall for the Book, Sept. 27 - Oct. 3.
- Book Club Conference - Sept. 19
- Summer Reading Program
- Board of Trustees Meetings
- Book Discussion Groups
- Book Sales
- Computer Classes
- Concerts at the Alden
- eBook Workshops
- Events by Branch
- Meet the Author
- Park Events at the Library
- Read to the Dog
Interested in library events?
- Subscribe to library E-newsletters.
- Get an RSS feed of library events held in library locations.
- View or print a monthly calendar of events
Are you an author who would like to present a program in a library
Tell us about yourself.