—NOTE: Change this text to something important. And THEN, change style="display: none;" to style="display: inline;" so the message will appear.
Some require registration. Beginning two weeks before the event, make your reservation online or contact the library branch directly. If you need special requirements such as sign language interpretation or listening systems, let the branch know when you register.
Find an Event
- Browse events by date, audience, and location
- Sign up online to reserve your seat
- View the online version of our printed calendar
- Halloween Events at the Library
- Horror Night, Oct. 27, Arlington (For Brave teens and Adults!)
- 2016 Public Engagement Initiative—Results Are In
Interested in library events?
- Subscribe to library E-newsletters.
- Get an RSS feed of library events held in library locations.
- View or print a monthly calendar of events
Are you an author who would like to present a program in a library
Tell us about yourself.