Frying Pan Farm Park
2709 West Ox Road • Herndon, Virginia 20171 • 703-437-9101
Frying Pan Farm Park is part of the Floris Community in western Fairfax County, known as Frying Pan from 1726 to 1892 when the name was changed to Floris. Today, the park preserves and interprets a 1920s through 1950s farm, agricultural process, rural community life and landscape for the educational, cultural and recreational enrichment of citizens and visitors of Fairfax County.
We invite you to explore our "virtual" park here on the web. It's a great way to discover the wide variety of programs we offer. But be sure to visit the "real thing" out here on the farm.
Admission is free to Frying Pan Farm Park and Kidwell Farm.
- Frying Pan Farm Park: open daily dawn to dusk
- Kidwell Farm: open daily 9am - 5 pm
- Wagon Rides: 10am - 4pm, Monday - Saturday; and Noon - 4pm, Sunday, March through November (call to confirm)
- Country Store: 10am - 4:30pm, Monday - Saturday; and 1 - 4:30pm, Sunday, March through December
- Visitor Center: 10am - 4:30pm, Monday - Saturday; and 12 - 4:30pm, Sunday
- Indoor Arena: hours vary (please call: 703-437-9101)
Please Note: Frying Pan Farm Park offers beginning horseback riding lessons. Please call 703-437-9101 for information. Frying Pan Farm Park does not lease horses or offer trail rides. Programs and prices are subject to change.